nuffnang advertisement

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My First January 2010..My Birthday & Singapore Trip With My Team

My trip to Singapore was just 4 days after my birthday...yeah....getting older...but am blessed with a great family and team. How do I celebrate my birthday?.... Simple dinner with my family and team mate at home..homecook..by me of course. I hope 2010 is a great year for me and family, healthy and happy..



6th January Midnight - My babes and My Pa...



11th January 2010
I woke up so early, 6 am to be exact. The flight was at 8.40am... The first things I did was texting my 3 guys...to wake them up to be exact. Preparing everything for the trip as fast as I could, I woke my hubby and carried my daughter to the car and sent her to my mum in law...As usual I kissed, smelled and told her I will be home by Wednesday; reminded her to stay good and I would buy her toys...her usual request when I am on official trip.


My hubby hold my hand while driving and looked dizzy...an early day for him...and I kept reminding him to eat, to drink more water, to go home early after work...as usual..nagging instead of concern..haha... I reached airport at 7.30am, my 3 guys were waiting for me impatiently as I told them we would meet at airport 7 am...am LATE...but checking in was good..not too crowded..and we proceed boarding after that after hugging my hubby and kept nagging the same things to him...but I know I would miss him a lot..as this is the only 2nd time I went travelling without him. Because of works, he had to stay back keeping a big eye on the salons.


Me, Pei, Chien and Roger, the Essensuals Team were heading for great hangout, skills refreshment and training..this time with the London Team in Singapore. We checked in around 8.15 am and ordered food at Mary Brown ...it was slow...very very very slow until we were being called to board immediately..they said they waited for the fried egg to cook..how long to cook an egg?..my god...they took 20 mins but we have not seen any egg; yet they were not busy at all.....we had to take away and eat inside the airplane..yeap Air Asia policy of no outside food..but really this time I needed to apologize for Mary Brown.


The flight was okay..and we all were really sleepy and reached Singapore at 10.10 am and rushed to find MRT, ORCHARD was our destination..rushing around with luggage...tiring but fun..Before we left for Singapore, the Team has agreed to travel around the savest way including accomodation and food...and we did it..for 3 days...our transportation fees were only SG$12 per person.. Food was just SG$25 per person..and left some for tiny shopping..cool huh?




Chien, Roger, and Pei in MRT heading Orchard






Happily waiting to reach Orchard..Pei- the "lost one" and Roger-youngest but talented



Candid Photo of me: taken by Chien..most naughtiest among all..



Another candid of me but I felt this photo means something...HUNGRY




One of the scene in Hairlah...


Too bad that we missed the show by our Singapore+London team..so sad but I have gotten the photos and will write another blog about the whole INTERACTIVE collection and training at our essensuals blog: essensualskch.blogspot.com. -Will post it online by Wednesday 20th Jan.




Dict Koh, Siaw Hui and Quester of Toni and Guy Singapore on the Seminar...yeah...we did not miss this one




Across the road..GUCCI store..gosh that time I missed my hubby..He is a HUGE fan of GUCCI




My bodyguards ....

Walking around Orchard for a short break..we took photos..and talked about hair..everything about hair..



Chicken rice anyone?


In Singapore, everywhere is chicken rice..We ate chicken rice for lunch for 2 days..but every different stalls we ate at were tasty...The one we took at Food Bazaar at Wisma Atria Orchard costed us SG$6.50 per person; was as tasty and delicious as the one we took at Dhoby Ghaut station for only SG$2.80. Cool huh..



Nice food court eh..



The big and the small....Think hard..



The nerd with the Cool ladies with whole body tattoos...Chien is in love with body tattoos..so when he saw these girls he was so nervous to ask for a photo session with them..I was telling him Now or Never..he quickly went to them..the Pretty ladies were so friendly and possed for him. Thanks ladies...



Prada at ION Orchard..really pretty at night...


12th January 10.00 am

The view of new Toni&Guy in Heeren Orhard..Me chatting with Bryan while waiting for the arrangement for Pei whom got her one day training at the salon..PERFECT...Seeing me standing with that red bag that I bought since 1999, it has been with me all the times until now...torned, old, but it is the bag I love most..


COOL Dior...



Walking towards MRT, we managed to go in the 50% discount store, and tried this BUMBLE BEE eye wear..Am a bee...haha...Me, Chien and Roger were heading to Park Mall at Dhoby Ghaut...


In time to take some photo...Roger with me..my youngest stylist..very good with husky voice when he sing...




Nice view in Orchard Central






Nice Restaurant...



EFI DAVIES and JANE STACEY: Sexy Outstanding Talents
Reaching Level 11 Floor, Singapore Wella Studio in Park Mall, we saw London team Efi and Jane were busy preparing models for the 7.30pm Interactive Staff Training. We were early so we got the chance to help whenever we could..



An Avant Garde...
InTeRaTive....check more on this collection in essensualskch.blogspot.com


Toni&Guy Staff Training ended 11 pm and we were so tired and we went ate, and back to hotel 12 some..and the next morning we woke at 6.30 am and left hotel at 7.oo am and head to airport for 10.40 am flight..taking relax time, eating at Burger King, shopping and waiting to fly home and straight to work...


Happy and Motivated to go home for work..TIRED but WORTHWHILE...


Check out blog on essensualskch.blogspot.com for more information about the HairLah and Hairshow...TONI AND GUY ROCKS....

No comments:

Post a Comment