nuffnang advertisement

Sunday, April 4, 2010

KL and STYLO 2010



KL BREAKAWAY..RELEASE STRESS!!


I was a lot in stress lately..and BOOOMMMM!!!! I was last minute deciding that I should take a flight to KL with my best friend whom has already planned earlier on..SHORT BREAKAWAY--OR SHORT TERM MEMORY LOST? I called her and asked her to help me get airticket that morning..and guess what? I hopped in the plane later in the evening..thanks to my best friend Cherrine, the Gaga Hello Kitty girl...



Wednesday, 31st March:

I reached later at night and took train to Sentral KL whom a friend came to pick us and we went straight back to Cheras and put our luggages and came out for CRABS...delicious and comforting...GOSH..I really haven had a break after so so so long...


I slept very early that day.....4 am in the morning of April Fool...but i felt very calm...I woke around 9 some eventhough I slept late ...I supposed it was very natural because I woke around 8 everyday....Later in the afternoon I texted my idol Winnie Jie, whom I always tried to meet up with whenever I am in KL. She was so nice to invite me for the Stylo Gala 2010 night at Sentul the next day...



April 1st...a no April Fool day for me..but a blessed day...

I was at Sg Wang and in company with a friend, Manne (very talented model) who offered to give me a lift to Sentul together with celebrities photographer Alvin...(as shown in the photos below). They are cool aren't they?....



So while waiting for Alvin to finish work at 7.30pm, Manne and I went for last minute shopping..and at the same time I had a peep on my best friend Cherrine who at the time on the process of getting a tattoo on her leg...daring...7.30pm...we were heading for dinner first...great fish at the place I did not know where...haha..thanks to Alvin suggestion..and Manne's treat...


Wow the whole place was so red...the theme was red..but I was in black with RED spec haha. lucky..cool...everyone was so tall..I was so so short...Visit my facebook and you will see more photos under album Stylo...That night..I enjoyed well as I got the chance to catch up with some familiar faces and friends...cool...while seeing my idol's team did a great shows...awesome...



Stunning moment...celebrities during Stylo Fashion Night..




Nice RED party..cool!!





See.. even outside also so so so..SO RED!





Inside Elegante RED....

A great breakaway..I got the chance to met up again with Brenda Chiah during Stylo nights.





Me and Aenie Wong...nice to see her around that night too..



Miss them both..Aenie and Brenda are great people..I remembered last year doing charity shows with them in Kuching for the Kuching Autistic Children. They are very caring and loving and have great passion and patient in the whole show..my respect to them..very down to earth celebrities..not forgetting my idol Winnie Jie too ...all great people...




The Shows begun....with Andy Ho...followed by A Cut Above Winnie Loo and Lois Lee...great avant garde...


A Cut Above with Cabaret Dancer..entertaining....



Colorful Cabaret..check youtube video named Stylo Nights A Cut Above Cabaret Avant Garde



Winnie Loo and her team...


A creative show by Lois Lee : Check Youtube video named Stylo Avant Garde Night April 1st..

Special indeed..... a talented man...
2nd April - Old Time Friend..


The next day, I met up with my long long friend Joanne...she took me to Marmalade for great salad and lasagna...nice...then we were heading for a drink at the Curve, then Pavilion to meet up with Winnie Jie for a short tea chat...cool..during the busy time I still got the time to catch up with everyone...life is short ..well I tried my best to appreciate everyone..I kept this in my mind all the time...



My idol...Ms Winnie Loo..We had a nice time for chat at the Dome at Pavillion...guess what...we got free sample food for a try ha ha... I really hope to meet her again soon....seeing her giving me kinda of spiritual strength to be the best in what I do..
I went back to Kuching on the 4th April and straight back to work....life goes on..and say hello to Stress and be strong...haha...hope you enjoy some of this update..a life as a Hairdresser...who say easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment