nuffnang advertisement

Thursday, November 8, 2012

FAYE WONG!! MY DREAM IS TO CUT YOUR HAIR!

PLEASE LET ME CUT YOUR HAIR IF YOU SAW THIS BLOG!
I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU :)



I really do not know where to find you Faye..I dropped you message in Weibo but I guessed you may not have noticed since you have millions of fans...and I am one of them. I am not from big city..I am from humble Kuching, a capital city of Sarawak..in Malaysia...I was trained overseas..but because of I love KUCHING...I decided to live here and  to raise my daughter ..I never stop trying my best changing hairstyle trends of women in this small and peaceful Kuching.. I believe Kuching was a town of a lot of beautiful women...My passion is to transform them into a beautiful butterflies so men will fight over them...




Faye, you are already a beautiful woman and no one can deny that..Fashion forward is your style..I know I may look stupid by creating this post, asking if one day I could really cut your hair..just even for once...I might be daydreaming..but I don't mind at all as it may come true one day..If I don't try I may not even stand a chance..So I took this chance....and I will patiencely wait..if one day you will notice this post in my blog..I hope you get the message....I do not have any connection to the entertainment world..so I guess the only way to connect to you is thru my humble blog....














So I guess this little message that I wrote here, made my day..

"FAYE WONG!! MY DREAM IS TO CUT YOUR HAIR! WOULD YOU LET ME?? "

Faye, if I really have the fate with you... I want to let you know that I really hope one day I can give you a nice good haircut....Please do not hesitate to email me ya..cuttingedgeschool@yahoo.com.my..
I know it may sounds crazy to you..but I am not crazy..I am a hairdresser from Kuching...I may not be the best hairstylist in the world..but I know I am good in what I am doing..

p/s: Faye, you looked best with short hair..

Love
Jac







1 comment: